Word of South is excited to announce our first ever Fun 4 Talented Kids event!
Do you know anyone between the ages of nine and fourteen who would love to take the stage to share their skills with the rest of us?
We’d love for them to join us on Saturday April 14 on a stage dedicated to local youth sharing literary or musical skills.
Some ideas are:
- Read an original piece
- Perform a dramatic reading in a small group
- Recite/read favorite or original poems
- Play instrument
- Perform a monologue
- Act out a scene or skit
A few things to consider before you sign up.
- Parents/Guardians must register on behalf of their children. By registering, parent/guardian confirm the artist’s performance will be appropriate for all audiences.
- Performances are scheduled every ten minutes; artist should plan to complete his or her performance in eight minutes or less. Time slots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Groups are welcome with a maximum of four performers.
- The stage will be setup with microphones and a professional sound person to assist with performers.
If you’d like to perform please click “Sign up” next to the time you select below.
Date: April 14, 2018