The Word of [South] Festival of music and literature welcomes sellers of books and music and items related to either. A maximum of 25 10×10 booths will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Application Fee: $200 (non-refundable)
- Begins Saturday April 8 at 8:00 AM
- Exhibitors are expected to remain open until 6PM on Saturday and 5PM on Sunday
- Electricity is not available and generators are not permitted
- An 8’ foot table and folding chairs will be provided
- An Exhibitor listing on the Festival’s website and link to your website is offered
- Booth identification sign will be provided (you may bring your own as well)
- Festival reserves the right to refuse to rent space to exhibitors with exhibits unrelated to or otherwise incompatible with the Festival
- Exhibitors will not be permitted to offer food or drink for sale. Vendors interested in selling food at the Festival should contact Amanda Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and reporting the 7.5% Florida Sales Tax and remitting it to the Florida Department of Revenue. We are required to provide the FDOR your name and contact information as record that you participated in the event
- The Festival does not collect commissions on sales by exhibitors
- No food or beverage sales or musical performance at any booth will be permitted without WOS approval.
Limited overnight security Saturday night is provided by the Festival, permitting exhibitors to leave displays; however, we strongly recommend that you pack up all valuable merchandise and equipment. The Festival and the City of Tallahassee are not responsible for any loss.
Each Exhibitor is requested to complete and execute the vendor agreement. Click here to download.